Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 28 maart 2014

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD project


Theme: Little Red Riding Hood and the false grandmother

My latest project, called ‘LA FINTA NONNA’ (The false grandmother), is a photo-retelling of the story of Little Red Riding Hood, where human beings are questioned in their existential dimension and in their relationship with temptation, in an abstract view with slightly dark notes.


On the occasion of my photographic exhibition I would also like to create a mail art installation.

Mail art may also be part of the catalogue of the exhibition.

Create and send me yours!

Free size and medium

Deadline is October 9,2014


Thanks to all



my mail address:

Andrea Vicentini

Via Molin del Palù 2a

38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)

Italy




my website : http://pureraredna.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten