Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 8 mei 2013

Another brick in the wall of hope, mail art project 2013

Dear friends,
I want to share with you a project that I want to run in Singapore. My project’s title will be "Another Brick in the wall of HOPE".
We will create a wall from the artworks that will be made on the specific sized brick pictures. The wall will be exhibited in a different places that we have an agreement. Every art work should be on  (230 mm x 110 mm) size papers and it should look like a brick :D.  After we exhibit them in the places, I will keep your works in my collection and will prepare online catalog for you.
I hope that we will raise the wall of hope all together.
The exhibition will be exhibit some places in Singapore and project is continuing in the future around the world.
My address is;
Gonca Yengin
33 Lorong Kilat #04-03 Kilat Centre 598132 Singapore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten