Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 14 november 2013

E-book ART THROUGH THE LETTER BOX

Hello, all my friends;
Twenty-five years ago in the month of August IUOMA was created by Ruud Jansen, so I thought it fitting to publish this account of all the mail art that dropped through my letterbox in the last year to commemorate such a great event and thank Ruud.
I have made an eBook of all the superb artwork I received during this time because in this way it is seen by the general public and should stay up there in the Cloud for ever, a celestial archive for sure.
To see the eBook click this link
You may want to create a button in your blog or website linked to the book.
For the button you can use the graphic above, which I made to use in my own website www.mailartmartha.org.uk
If you join Issuu you can publish your books for free. They are easy to make; after saving your book as an ordinary a pdf file, you upload it in a few simple steps and they do all the rest. It is great fun!
Also there is already a budding community of Mail Artists in Issuu so why not make it grow?
Hope to see you there soon
Martha Aitchinson, UK

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten